TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR OWN HEALTH
Do you want more energy, better sleep, a leaner body, better digestion, less sick days and glowing skin? Who doesn’t?! The key to success is consistency and support so book a free 15min consultation and let’s get started!
Let’s Get Started
Nutritional Counselling offers individualized, personal one-on-one coaching because we are all unique and biochemically different.
Personal 1-on-1 Coaching
- 90min Assessment and Information Collection Session (We’ll talk about your symptoms, habits and health goals.)
- 45min Follow-Up Session (Scheduled approx. one week after assessment to deliver results.)
- Three Personalized 1-Week Meal Plans (Individualized for you. Vegan, Vegetarian, Omnivore, Paleo, etc.)
- Detailed Explanation of the causes and symptoms of your issues.
- Supplement options to help you achieve optimal health (as needed).
Follow-Up Packages & Add-Ons
It’s hard doing it alone. And you don’t have to! The key to success is consistent support and accountability. That’s why I encourage all clients to take advantage of regular follow-up sessions.
Through years of experience, I know that we all need someone to help us along, to hold us accountable and answer tricky questions along the way. Because let’s be frank, if it was that easy to do it alone, you would have done it already.
I care deeply about every single one of my clients and want you to succeed more than anything. That’s where follow-up sessions are crucial. You’ll receive the help you need to start and stick with new, good habits, lifestyle adjustments and meal plans.
- Build on simple steps to achieve long-term, sustainable health
- Ensure that all your hard work becomes routine and you stick with your health and wellness goals
- Guidance, support and knowledge every step of the way for guaranteed success
- Because you won’t always have a nutritionist on call, this time is designed to teach you how to make smart, educated decisions on your own.
- Sessions are up to 45min in length
Additional 14-Day Meal Plans
- Additional Meal Plans
* Not in Toronto? Not a problem! Nutritional counselling sessions are available over the phone or via Skype.
** Note: Some extended health care plans cover the services of a Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner (RNCP) or Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP). Many offer “flex plans” that allow for funds to be allocated towards your choice of complimentary health services, such as a Holistic Nutritionist. Contact your provider to confirm your specific coverage.